We Buy Copper
Reputed Scrap Copper Dealer in Australia
Cash for Copper gets you a lot of money. While searching for scrap copper dealers in Australia, we buy copper, you have arrived at the right place as we pay cash for copper scrap in different forms and at attractive prices. With only a limited quantity of it available in nature, copper is one of the scarcely available metals that are difficult to mine. Moreover, the processes involved in mining and refining copper add undesirable amounts of greenhouses gases to the environment. This is the reason that recycled copper is in great demand and it selling scrap copper can fetch you some great profits.
How to Recognize Scrap Copper?
One of the changes that make copper recycling difficult than recycling ferrous metals and other non-ferrous metals like aluminum is that it is difficult to identify. Many people fail to recognize the presence of copper in their scrap and sell it at low prices simply out of ignorance. A common way to find it out in the scrap is to look for bright shiny gold-like material that could be copper. If you are still doubtful, don’t rely on just any scrap dealer who might cheat you. Give us a call and we would help you separate the expensive copper from the rest of the scrap.
We Buy Scrap Copper in All Forms
We pay good cash for scrap copper buyers in Australia, ready to buy the metal in different forms. Here are some examples:
- Milberry or bright and shiny copper which is the purest form of copper and the most valuable one. It has no coats or alloys and is usually found in the form of insulated wires and cables.
- Number one copper, also known as candy or copper bright, is found in the forms like tubing, sheets, pipes and wires.
- Number two copper, also called birch cliff or copper burnt, is generally less shiny and can be found in the form of solid copper, wires and pipes.
- Non solid copper (including copper chips, dust and turnings), solid copper (including copper wires, tubes, sheets and cables) and scrap copper breakage (including fridge compressors, electrical motors, radiators, transformers and electrical equipment as well as vases and kettles).
- Alloyed copper in the form of brass and bronze
What Services Do We Offer?
We buy copper from the household, commercial and industrial sites (including construction/demolition sites, engineering firms, and excavation sites). General contractors like electricians, plumbers, and auto mechanics may also sell copper to us. We serve our sellers both through scrap copper pick-ups and scrap bin supply.
Why Choose Us for Selling Copper?
- Quick same day service to help you get rid of the scrap immediately
- Correct measurements right in front of the sellers
- Updated market price lists for different scrap copper types
- Instant payment on the spot or through any preferred method
- Unbeatable scrap copper prices to ensure you get the maximum profits
Not able to find a trustable copper scrap dealer near you? Get in touch at (03) 9706 4073 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for fast, easy and convenient copper selling.