We Specialize in Brass and Bronze Recycling
For paying cash for Brass and bronze, We are one of the best scrap dealers and recycling experts in Australia. Brass and bronze are the two popular alloys of copper with zinc and tin respectively. You can trade in brass and bronze scrap for some great prices with us. We help sellers identify the brass and bronze varieties they have and get the most competitive rates according to the latest market prices. Sell copper alloy scrap legally as we adhere to the rules and regulations regarding scrap recycling in the country.
Varieties of Brass and Bronze We Buy
We pay cash for brass and bronze in all varieties. However, you must note that no two varieties may offer you the same price. This is because different varieties of these alloys have different metals mixed in different quantities. Some examples include:
- Red brass consists of 85% of copper and 15% of zinc and small traces of lead and tin while yellow brass consists of 60-70% copper and 30-40% zinc, along with lead and tin traces. Then, there is a semi-red variety that has 80% of copper, 10% of zinc, 5% of tin and around 3% of lead with traces of other metals.
- Bronze can be found in varieties like phosphor bronze, aluminum bronze, manganese bronze, and silicon bronze. Some varieties also contain arsenic.
We can help you identify the right variety of brass or bronze scrap you have and pay accordingly.
What Brass and Bronze Scrap Items Do We Buy?
We buy brass and bronze scrap from the general public, plumbers, electricians, industrial units and others. Some of the common items that we buy regularly include:
- Plumbing items like taps, old fixtures, pipes and tubes, sink drains, water meters, washers, valves, etc.
- Commercial electrical parts and pieces
- Bronze statues, sculptures, candle stands, and decors
- Bushings, bearings and other mechanical parts
- Other items like doorknobs, locks, bells, tools, radiator parts, brass turnings and so on
How Are the Brass and Bronze Scrap Prices Decided?
The prices you may expect to get for the brass and bronze scrap depend on the grade, variety as well as condition of the scrap. In addition, the current national and international prices of copper and other constituting metals can also control the scrap prices. With us, you can keep an eye on the up-to-date prices and sell your scrap at the best prices.
Why Choose Us for Brass and Bronze Scrap?
- Fair and transparent dealing to grant the best prices for your scrap
- Convenient scrap collection and removal services at your doorstep
- Accurate weighing and honest evaluation of impurities
- Sell in different quantities through a legal process
To get the best quotes and instant payments, call us now at (03) 9706 4073. If you have photos of the scrap you wish to sell, send them to email@example.com. We promise to respond back quickly.